Saturday, February 26, 2011

Avoiding doing taxes by reviving an ancient blog

What a great idea! Find anything to do, other than the taxes, and spend time like it was not of value. Really, I could do better.

One thing I have done which can help me get my taxes pulled together is move the computer upstairs, into my "office". Although this does mean I can avoid looking at the mess when I shut the door, it can also mean that I have at my fingertips all that I need to at minimum get started.

I find it a bit bizarre that at my age I am still struggling with procrastinating tasks I don't relish. Seems like I should have learned the "sooner started, sooner finished" rule.

But this is where I am and I will not sign off and go do some more.

1 comment:

  1. whoops! Typo...I meant to say "I will now sign off, and go do some more".

    ReplyDelete