Well, good morning life. I feel great this morning. Feeling proud of having gotten the grass mowed yesterday, before today's morning showers. It is coldish, rainy, and gray this morning and I am hunkered down in the living room doing my compute stuff.
Computer stuff = reading threads in LibraryThing's Green Dragon, following along as people post their morning words on Facebook, checking my bank accounts to make sure I actually have some money left, drinking my coffee, giving half-hearted attention to the morning news on King5-TV. And feeding the dogs, playing around with recently taken photographs on Flickr, posting updates on my reading on GoodReads.
Why? Why? do I spent these many minutes doing all this stuff. I think it provides me some verification that I am here. Also, with my "older" memory cells, I seem to appreciate keeping track of my activities and progresses. I am Tracking my food in my Weight Watchers site, too. I have lost somewhere between 14-16 pounds since January and I feel good. I'd like to lose a few more pounds.
OK. Enough typing for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment