Yesterday was a less than 100% day. Don't know why I was feeling so without energy, but I did go pretty slowly all day. I did get my bed made! and washed dishes at Schelie's but I did not do much of "value" in my own "digs".
My hands hurt longer yesterday, too. It was definitely fun to receive my iPhone and I enjoyed setting it up, kind of. I need to learn to let things happen at their own speed. I really thought I was not getting it, but it all happened just as it should.
Grateful I am capable of working it out. Grateful I can now day dream of getting an Apple computer, too.
Grateful this morning for my latte maker, for my TV, and for my whiny dog who wants his Breakfast, now! Grateful the trip to Orcas Island to do some whale watching is also coming together. Grateful I can afford it!
Now here is some food for thought: "The only way to ease our pain is to experience it fully. Learn to stay with uneasiness, learn to stay with the tightening, so that the habitual chain reaction doesn't continue to rule your life."
ReplyDelete