I just signed up to be an Amazon Associate which means if I review a book here and someone decides to click on the name of the book and go to Amazon and buy it, I make a little bit of money. Ha! We'll see what it is like.
So, I will mention that our book groups next read is Rick Steeves' Travel As A Political Act
I am finding it to be an easy, albeit thoughtful, read and I do think most people would enjoy reading this book. He does not just give some great ideas about travel philosophy but he does state some political points of view he has gleaned from his traveling. Worthy of some additional thought. I am looking forward to the book group's discussion.
I'm going to take credit for that one. You have already found that it gives you an easy way to display the book as well.
ReplyDeleteNice blog. I have a bookmark....you can't hide anymore.
I have not figured out how to follow your blog. If you could perhaps you could point me in the right direction?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip, BTW.