Well, as I am having a little bit of visual migraine right now I will not post for long here this morning but I did want to establish a habit. Today will be action packed with first, taking good care of Schelie's babies and then second, taking better care of my babies by being sure that at least one of my dogs gets an actual walk. Then, third I am looking forward to meeting with my book group so we can talk about bridge of sighsby Richard Russo.
The book appears to be a meditation on the nature of people in life, especially whether or not people can or do change over time. One character even changes his name and location but his essential nature does not seem to have changed. A secondary theme may be whether being optimistic, always hopeful, and innocent is, in reality, being a dope, a patsy, someone who will be taken advantage of repeatedly.
OK, my eyes are telling me....get...off...the...computer...now
No comments:
Post a Comment