Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday musings

As tradition states, this is the first day of the week. I am getting a new big set of shelves today and will be wanting to get them set up to be full of the stuff sitting on my spare room's floor. Then I really want to clean up the house so that I am completely ready for a fine week ahead. Then I want to read some more.

I got quite a bit of reading time yesterday and made progress on both of my priority books. I might try to sneak in a little paper crafting time. There is a project in a book (of course) that I really want to try.

Saw an advertisement yesterday for a web site about adult attention deficit disorder and the ad suggested people could become more focused and organized and accomplish more. There in a nut shell is what I want. I have a hard time believing that at the age of 65 I am still trying to figure out how to get organized and finish projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment