OK, my hands are a little bit better so I can type for a bit.
I am putting out another call: please leave some little footprint in the comments letting me know you were here.
I am wondering why any one reads my blog at all. I know it is self-centered and rather boring as it is just one day after another of my trying to get myself to do my chores. I know that some people were raised by parents who taught them, and were consistent, about "do chores first" and then pleasures come and are appreciated.
I am going to try to work on that with the kids this summer, but mostly I am going to try to work on that on myself. But really....why would any one care enough to read about my trying this one more tactic in my everlasting battle of Chaos will Win if I Let Down!
Tell me what you like about reading blogs.
Let me know what will make you smile when I write it.
Please, give me a little fuel for my writing, as I'm beginning to get ready to quit this little blog, again.
I just enjoy hearing about other people's lives and how things are going. :) Keep it up Maggie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to tell me. I like hearing about others' lives, too.
ReplyDelete