I was trying to capture the pouring down rain. If you look closely you can see raindrops to the side of the red pot, and closer to the front of the picture. But I was hoping to capture the actually rain falling. I'll have to do some research to know how to do that. Probably has to do with non-automatic settings of shutter speed, and and something else.
Duh.
This is when I feel stupid. I've read so much about photography, and I just can't remember. Well, it is not that I can't. It is that I've not yet learned how to remember all I need to remember when I'm pointing the camera at something I want to capture.
It's still a lovely pic. I like the um, oh heck, what's it called. Oh right. Composition.
ReplyDeleteThe eye is drawn to the planter, across the grass, down to the puddle, back to the stones on the bottom left and back to the planter. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. Composition is fun, and luckily it frequently follows rules I do remember.
ReplyDelete