pretty much stream of consciousness, lazy posting of words which come to mine each morning, centering on how to make the day positive and happy as opposed to lazy, depressing, and unproductive.
Monday, June 25, 2012
Photography is hard to fit into a busy life
But I know that is an excuse. If I really loved this craft I'd practice whenever I could. I do take pictures often, but I do not focus on goals for improvement. I think that might help. I think my composition is fairly good, but the whole focusing issue is something which slips through my fingers. I need to think hard about that issue and come up with some ideas on how to fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do like your composition. Today's pic made me smile. It's a cheerful one. I love all the different colored strawberries.
ReplyDeleteYup. I can just look out my back door (which has glass down the whole middle) and see these. Makes me smile, too. Gave the Niece's hubby and kid a dish of fresh strawberries, yesterday, after they finished mowing my lawn. Nice to grow food!
ReplyDelete