Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunny Saturday Sweet!

Here I am at the cusp of summer.  The grass in the backyard is way too tall and yet I am not staying home to mow it down.   Maybe if I get home early enough I will whip it around with the weed wacker.

I am up early and will enjoy my morning; then dogs and I get in the car and drive to the Weyerhaeuser Rhododendron Species Garden to look at all the pretty Rhodies.  I might buy one for the east side of my house.  There is a very base spot just in front of the fence which I think needs more than just the little pink flamingo which is sitting there right now.

I also hope I can talk myself into slowing down and taking the time to get some good photographs.

And now, I need to think about why when I don't make the effort to be all organized in the morning, why do I then crumble into a mass of unmoving, unmotivated sitting.  Why?

2 comments:

  1. The thought of a pink flamingo in your yard makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see if I can post a picture....

    ReplyDelete