Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Tripping

Ok, I'm excited.  Today is the day to hit the road.  Need to run errands to sell some more books, pick up a prescription, and drop some library books into the book drop at the library.  Now, that is probably 100% more than you needed to know but it does give a flavor to the morning.  I'll need to be sure to put my garbage can out on the curb, water my plants, inside and out, and then, I need to pack up the car with baggage, me and the dogs, and drive down the road to pick up my traveling companion and her lawn mower!  Yes, her lawn mower.

We will drop the lawn mower off before we get to the ferry, and it will be repaired while we go on our little vacation.  Fun!  Hopefully, we will pick it up on our way home.

Getting onto the ferry will punctuate the day, and give me a good hour's worth of reading time and relaxation.  It should be beautiful and I'll be tempted to take pictures of all the water, and the passing islands, as we slip our way northward.

Enough blather from me.  Daily postings will be suspended, perhaps, depending on whether I take the lap top with me.  I probably should leave it at home, and let the beauties of nature entice me out of the cabin in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment