Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday.... nearing the end of May

I don't have a lot to say this morning.  I read the report from a recent CT scan and find my lungs are improving; but, I have a little kidney stone.  So, today... lots of water, and looking for some yummy black tea.  WebMD reports there is some evidence it might help with getting rid of the little guy.  Thank goodness it is very small and I will be imagining it passing right out of town as soon as is possible.!!

3 comments:

  1. OK, I get it. The prednisone is causing, as side effects: speedyness, weight gain, uncontolled appetite, insomnia, mood swings, anger, water retention, bloating, and depression. The depression hit me today as a slam dunk and I moped around most of the day. I do not like being depressed.

    I am going to go do some exercising tomorrow, and I have a massage appt. Hopefully, I'll feel better, but I'm here to declare I am angry and I want this medication to go away. Maybe on Friday or Monday I'll hear from the Rheumatologist that I can return to my Enbrel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll drink a lot of water and we'll call you Miss Pees A Lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, thank you! I do like titles and honorifics!

    ReplyDelete