Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday, Tuesday! Tempting Tuesday

You ask:  What temptations?  The temptation to do nothing of note.  I was very stressed yesterday trying to get all the Su)pposed To Dos finished; and really today, I just want to sit and be playing on the computer.  But the truth is I have stuff!  Stuff to do.

I need to create a real budget for my rental property so that I can begin to pull a little bit of money out of that account for myself.  I can't do that if I am spending money that I should have known I was going to need.

I need to talk to AT and T and find out why my iPhone stopped finding my wifi in my house.  Boo hoo, hoo, hoo!

I need to do the basic goals I've set for this week:  make my bed, today!  bush my teeth, now (I just ate some licorice and it is sticky bad for my weak teeth)!  I need to clean out the refrigerator of old food.  I need to give the floors a nice cleaning as the dogs and I have been hard on them with the rainy weather, tracking in the wet and the mud.

OK.  Have I talked myself into it?  Well, maybe.  I'll go upstairs and see what happens.  I'll take the computer with me.

No, I'll call AT&T first.

Let me know if you have any encouraging ideas, or cheer me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment