Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sweet Saturday

A very nice morning.  My coffee maker is ready for me to pick it up but first I needed to have coffee with my friend, Shirley, and have a little help with house cleaning from my niece, Christine.  We got the shampoo on the carpet in the bedroom, cleaned the bathrooms, cleaned the inside of the microwave, filled the bird feeder, vacuumed in the living room!  Woo hoo.  Love being helped as it gets me moving, too.

And then Christine helped me put some stuff on Craig's List so I could get rid of it.  She is part of my Get Rid Of It Team:  people who help me with my on going efforts to get rid of the stuff in my house.  I'd like the house to be easy to clean, and for that to happen I must have much fewer things!  Yea!  yes!  it is happening.

I am now waiting for some guy to come pick up my little freezer and take it to a new home

thanks, Christine, and Shirley, and Schelie, and any one else who has ever helped me do this nice work!

No comments:

Post a Comment