Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sweet Saturday

Ms Greta Garbo woke with me just after 4 am and then it was all over.  I had to get up, and then, I had to make my morning cafe au lait.  Damn coffee machine needs cleaning and I did not get the steamed milk part of the package.  Drank a cup of coffee and perused on the computer for over an hour and a half. 

It is a little bit chilly this morning, but the dogs are now happy and fed.  I've read all the LibraryThing postings I want to read, for now.  I can see the day stretching out before me with household tasks.  I want the house to look "good" for Dick's visit next week.

I put out an invite to Shirley for coffee and have not heard back.  I sent Dick an email changing our plans a tad, and have not heard back.  I need to send out an invite related to Soup and TV tomorrow.

And I need to make a list.

O.K. I'm off and running with only some small amount of cheer in my demeanor. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, we are whipping our way through the day: did some heavy accounting on my books, vacuuming in the living room, weeding, planning tomorrow's dinner, and enjoying some sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete