Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Well, its Wednesday: Stinky Truck Day

I had plans to get together with a friend and go look at species of Rhododendrons but the rain is just too much.  We decided to postpone until tomorrow, and that some how just scorched my day.  I've been "off my feed" ever since.  Reading a book set in Ireland and I swear it just is making me depressed.  Its a good book but so many sad and angry people.

I am supposed to be making some progress in getting the data together for my 2011 Income Tax and I just don't want to.  I don't like facing the mess that is my office, although truth be told I have been making progress.  Slow.  Slow.  Slow.

OK, no more whining here.

1 comment:

  1. I did print the list of things the accountant sent me. I did make some room on my desk so I can do some work. And next I will open the drawer with the Income Tax stuff in it. OMG, I am taking this one little itty bitty bitsy step at a time.

    ReplyDelete